Monday, February 27, 2012

Exercise

When I first started my weight loss journey, I did not exercise.  Then I started walking and I bought a few workouts videos (VHS and eventually DVD's).  I was not consisten with my exercise though.  Somewhere along the way, I became more committed.  In January 2010 I bought a "The Biggest Loser" wall calendar and hung it on my fridge.  I started marking every day that I exercised in some way.  It is now 2012 and I am still using a "Biggest Loser" calendar.  It's motivating for me to see what I have done.  I have quite a collection of workout DVD's.  I have found several on sale and have bought some off of ebay.

I try to exercise in some way at least 5-6 days a week.  Monday and Thursday and I go to Zumba and Tuesday is Pilates.  I take these classes at Heidi Dutch Pilates & Dance Studio.  The rest of the week I try to go the the gym, do a DVD, or take a walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment