Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hump Day/Leap Day

Today was Hump Day and Leap Day.  I planned ahead and brought a change of clothes so I could go right to the gym after work.  As I day went on, I didn't want to go.  I just wanted to go home and take a nap.  I was so tired, I had a headache and I was just feeling blah.  But I knew I had to go because it was the last day of the month to get my required number of gym visits in for my insurance to pay my gym membership.  I went.  I did it.  I fast walked for 32 minutes on the treadmill.  I did a couple of running bursts.  Like I said, I really wasn't feeling it today, but I did it and I felt better after I did.

I tried a new recipe for supper tonight.  Creamy black beans and tomatoes.  I served it with couscous.  Good recipe.  Quick and easy.  I will definitely make it again.  I also did three loads of laundry tonight.  Now I'm going to finish watching last night's "The Biggest Loser" and go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment