Friday, March 9, 2012

My Week!

Thank God it is Friday!  It has been a very long week.  Not sure what the weekend will bring.  It's been a busy week.  Monday night was Zumba.  Tuesday was Pilates and boy did my abs hurt the next day.  Wednesday I did 4.07 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes.  Thursday was Zumba.  And today after work I went to the gym.  I did the 30 minutes workout express which involves weight machines and cardio step exercises.  Then I did 10 minutes on the ArcTrainer.

Monday night I made a pot of Mmm-Mmm Minestrone and have been eating it all week.  Tuesday I made Rainbow Turk-A-Roni and finished it up tonight.  Other than chopping up a lot of vegetables it was very good.  I eneded up using 2 cans of tomato sauce and a can of mushrooms.  Lots of veggies and very filling!  Yesterday I bought alot of produce and hope I can use it up before it goes bad.

NSV:  Stopped at the bank yesterday a totally walked right by the free cookies and candy dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment