Sunday, April 29, 2012

Busy Weekend

I have been busy this past week trying to get my 12 visits to the gym in for this month.  I have had to go every day for the past 10 days.  Don't get me wrong, I've still been working out, just doing things other than the gym.  Yesterday I worked my parttime job from 8-5.  When I got done, I was tired from standing on my feet all day and my back hurt, but I made myself go to the gym.  I did the 30 minutes workout express.  This morning I did 4.13 miles in 50 minutes.  I now have my 12 visits done!  I need to be better about spreading them out more next month.

I had a nice healthy supper tonight.  I bought this Creamy Portobello Soup last week and decided to try it tonight.  I then took a portobello mushroom cap, chopped it up, sauteed it in a little olive oil, and then added it to the soup.  Very good.  It kind of reminded me of cream of mushroom soup we would have growing up.


The soup was followed up by this:
It was a small piece of fish, but very good.  Only 80 calories and the garlic butter flavor was not overwhelming.  I also had green beans with it.  I think I may have a Skinny Cow ice cream cup before I get ready for bed.

Tomorrow starts a new week.  Weekends always go by too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment