Monday, April 2, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

I have been really trying to eat healthy.  I very rarely eat fast food.  I enjoy trying new healthy recipes that I find on the Internet.  Unfortunately, since I live alone I end up eating the same thing for several days.  When I make something, I portion it out into servings right away.  That way I can keep track of just how much I am eating. 

I have a few things in my kitchen that I absolutely love.

**Digital Food Scale--I have had spring loaded scales, but I absolutely love this digital scale.  It is so accurate.  It also has a tare feature that allows you to put a container on the scale and then zero the scale out.



**Vegetable Peeler--This Pampered Chef vegetable peeler is the best I have ever had. 

**Mandolin Slicer--This is just a cheap slicer from Target, but it gets the job done for me.  I've used it to slice zucchini, onion, sweet potatoes.


**George Foreman Grill--great for cooking chicken, fish, quesedillas, etc.

**Crockpot--great for putting supper in before leaving for work!





No comments:

Post a Comment