Sunday, March 4, 2012

Super Sunday

Ah Sunday!  The day I get to sleep in.  When I woke up, I laid in bed for awhile with a cuddly kitty (and he is never cuddly)!  Got up and made myself a healthy breakfast--Egg Mug Lorraine.  The only difference in mine was that I didn't have Dijonaise, so I made it without.  I also topped it with salsa.

Then I made a trip to the gym.  I did 4.08 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes.  I was impressed with myself!

Before goin to the gym, I put some food in the crockpot.  I made Cheeseburger Mac Attack.  The recipe says 3-4 hours on high, but three hours was too long in my crockpot.  The macaroni was kind of mushy.  It also says it makes 8-1cup servings.  I only got 5-1 cup servings.  I also made an order of Simply Roasted Brussels Sprouts.  I had bought the Brussels Sprouts awhile back and had to use them up.  I have made this recipe several times before.  I never ate Brussels Sprouts as a kid and now I love them!

Throw in a trip to Menard's and Target to get some things on my shopping list and that was my Sunday.  Now I just finished a Skinny Cow chocolate brownie ice cream cup and am watching the season premiere of "Army Wives."  It's a tear jerker.   Tomorrow starts a new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment